Do you want a HUGE boost in your motivation towards learning English?
1. Has your English learning progress slowed down recently?
2. Do you listen to/watch a lot of English content and think "Is this really helping me?"
If you answered yes,
then you are in the right place!
Before I tell you more, here are some previous challenge takers thoughts on The 7-Day Challenge.
Caterina from Italy
Riccardo from Spain
Alexey from Russia
How does The 7-Day Challenge work?
- You will receive your first challenge on March 14th, 2022.
- You then get a new challenge each day for the next 6 days.
- The most active students throughout the week of challenges will win some amazing prizes!
Each Challenge Includes:
NEXT EVENT DATES
TOTAL Value £75
Secure your spot now by signing up below and get ready to win the challenge to get some amazing prizes that will level up your English.
Check out the challenges below
Frequently asked questions
What is involved in each challenge?
Do I get feedback on my assignments?
What are the prizes?
Can I get my money back if I don't like it?
Will I like these challenges?
Why did Charlie make this?
About Your Teacher
It focuses on British culture, informal expressions, accent and history that is all unique to the UK.
Charlie has spent 6000+ hours teaching intermediate-advanced students since 2014 privately on Skype and has seen a lot of different styles of learning and while he believes there will never be a single CORRECT way to improve your English there are a large number of methods that people use that do waste people's time and prevent them from improving quickly.
So Charlie decided to create The Academy because he believes he knows a VERY effective way to improve your English quickly and enjoyably.
How to use idioms in the IELTS exam
fits your needs?
The Premium Podcast
Why British people suffer from the blues
- Extended Podcast Episode
- Manually Edited Transcripts
- Interactive Transcript Reader
- Extended Glossaries
Extended Podcast Episode Manually Edited Transcripts Flashcards Extended Glossaries
- FREE Worksheet with 10 phrases